Street-Based Sex Work and Harm Reduction During COVID-19
HSJCC and PARN Partner Webinar
Goals for the Webinar Include:
- To increase knowledge of the current laws regarding street-based sex work and what that means in a local context.
- To increase the awareness of the impact of stigma on those engaged in street-based sex work and enable service providers to provide appropriate supports.
- To identify ways to continue engagement with folks engaged in street-based sex work about their safety and well-being.
- To address the associated harms related to stigma and street-based sex work in downtown Peterborough.
- To address the current challenges street-based sex workers are facing due to COVID-19.
Activities for the Webinar Include:
- Presentation on the spectrum of sexual exchange for profit.
- Feedback from community members with current and historical engagement in street-based sex work.
- In-webinar polls to increase self-reflection.
- Q&A period.